Thursday, February 14, 2013

Should dog fighting be illegal?

Dog fighting should be illegal. "Young children are sometimes present at the events, which can promote insensitivity to animal suffering, enthusiasm for violence, and a lack of respect for the law." http://www.petfinder.com/helping-pets/animal-cruelty/dogfighting-fact-sheet/ Also it is rather Distinct to care for an animal than to hurt them. Legalizing dog fighting has the Potential to create dogs that only know how to kill. Even though dog fighting is the Formula for some people to gain money and/or build their ego. It is still very wrong.

I hope to never witness a dog fight. I would be so disgusted with the people that I would most likely do something crazy like try and stop the fight myself. I want to be able to stop animal abuse and punch the people who are the abusers but I don't have that kind of power. Maybe one day

1 comment:

  1. Adding a quote from another source as a concrete detail is an advanced writing skill. Good job! Work on following the complete format to follow through with this positive momentum.

    ReplyDelete