Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What is your favourite holiday? What makes this holiday special?

In my opinion I believe that christmas is the best holiday of the year. This is my opinion because christmas is all about giving and receiving, it's a time when you can show your love to your friends, family, and loves. Christmas is one day a year when you most likely can have a real family moment and not spend the day fighting. I always looked forward to Christmas because when I lived with my family everyone was so concerned about what to buy for everyone else and where they were going to get the money to pay for the gifts that my brothers and I were able to get away with a little bit more nonsense than usual. Christmas was almost always the only peaceful day I spent with my family that lasted for more than two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment