Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Target shopping spree

On monday night of 12-10-12, all of the San Pasqual Valley students were loaded on to three buses headed for Target. The Dunn family donated $200 to every student 15+ and $150 to student 14-. I had a lot of fun shopping for gifts for my brothers with the money I was given. Edward and I shopped together for our families. Target was really crowded from foster kids all over the county along with regular civilians. I bought my brothers each a card and a gift and with the extra cash I bough two picture frames for my aunt and my grandparents with a picture of me in them. After I bought all of my family's gifts I spent the rest of my money on myself, i bought a 7" digital picture frame, four different colored eyeliners, blue glitter nail polish, and a few other little things. We left SPA at around 6-6:30 and we didn't return until almost 10p.m. Overall it was a very fun yet tiring night and I am very grateful to our sponsers for donating so much money to us so that we can buy christmas gifts for our families.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you had a good time like I did.That's really sweet that you bought presents for your family and not just for yourself.

    ReplyDelete