Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Academic Update Blog Paragraph

My career goal is to become an obstetrician. This job involves everything having to do with a mother who is trying to have or is expecting a child. This can include giving advice on how to get pregnant, performing ultrasounds, and delivering babies. I want to do this because I got to video the birth of my 4 year old brother when I was 9 years old and I went through the whole process with my mom because she had to get invitro and I was just fascinated by the field. I will achieve this goal by getting straight A's through the rest of high school, going to a community college to get more high school credits plus more experience in college, and I will try to get many scholarships to help me with paying for the university I will go to and the medical school that I will be going to after I get my Masters in whatever class will help me reach this goal. I will remained motivated to become an obstetrician by remembering that I will finally be doing something that I love and intrigued by.

No comments:

Post a Comment