Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What is something you do well?

Something that I do well is sing. The only reason why I do well singing is because I take voice lessons where my instructor helps me to know when I am hitting the right notes and when I'm not. It has taken me a year to get where I am now and it'll take me longer to be better but it is definitely worth it. That's why when I graduate I am going to a community college to do my basic two yrs of college where I will then transfer to UCLA to major in music. Hopefully I will get discovered one day so that I will become a famous singer and I can touch people's hearts from all around the world with just my words. 

1 comment:

  1. I think it's interesting that you value singing more than your academic abilities when planning your future. What do you want to select as a minor at UCLA?

    ReplyDelete